Team Harmon & Carroll insists that homebuyers get pre-qualified with a lender before selecting a home to purchase. This will allow us to begin a search tailored to your budget from the beginning. It will also help you understand the loan process and have the best information about the correct price range for your income.
Reasons to get pre-Qualified…
- With pre-qualification, you can determine which loan program best fits your need and which programs you qualify for.
- You will know exactly how much you are qualified for. It’s no fun to find your ideal home and then find out you can’t afford it.
- Your monthly payment will be set. This will allow you to budget your money before making this large investment.
- You will know what the down payment and closing costs will be.
- If you are a first time homebuyer, you may be able to qualify for a special first-time buyer program, which may buy you more home for your money.
Team Harmon & Carroll will help you to find the right lender for you! Contact us for information about our preferred mortgage providers.